Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time, with such changes becoming effective when we post the modified Terms to the Site. We also reserve the right to make any changes to the Site and Services in any manner and to deny or terminate your access to the Site and Services, even if you have an account, in our sole discretion.
Each time you use the Site or the Services, the then-current version of the Terms will apply. If you use the Site or the Services after a modification of these Terms, you agree to be bound by the Terms as modified.
These Terms contain important information regarding your rights with respect to the Site and the Services, including your relationship with us, and include an arbitration provision that may limit your ability to pursue claims against us in court. Please read them carefully and review them regularly.
4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgement or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorised access to our data and files. However, no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorised third party to access, view, copy, modify or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILISED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defence of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
16. In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with Klarna’s own privacy notice.
Your access to and use of this website, as well as all related websites operated by Far Beyond Digital LTD, (the “Company”), is subject to the following terms and conditions on which we supply our products, services, courses and course materials to you. These terms and conditions apply to all the courses available on our website (which includes dropshipformula.co.uk, among others) (collectively the “Site”)
1.1. The Company reserves the right to accept or decline any application for enrolment. Placing the order simply does not mean that your order has been accepted and you have been placed on the course. The Company will confirm acceptance through email.
1.2. Failure to complete the course shall not entitle you to withhold payment of fees or to receive any refund.
2. Course/ Course Materials
2.1. We endeavour to say that the materials will be of satisfactory quality but do not warrant that the materials will be error-free.
2.2. Course Materials will be available for you online on our Learning Management System and will also be sent to you through email on the email address you have given to us.
2.3. Copyright in the course materials is owned or licensed by the Company. Copying, adaptation or other use without written permission of the company is prohibited.
3.1. We will provide you with support and tuition for a period as set out in our promotional materials and website.
4.1. If you are paying by instalments and your fee is not received to us until the end of the month for which the fee is due, we will charge £10 late fee fine.
4.2. If you fail to pay 3 monthly instalments we reserve the right to remove you from the course. In such a case you will be able to reregister for the course for a re-registration fee of £50.
4.3. All outstanding fees to us must be paid before we will return access to the course.
5.1. There is a 14 days cooling-off period according to The Consumer Rights Act 2015 during which you can cancel the course unless you have already started to consume or download the course lessons or material.
By accepting these terms and conditions you acknowledge and consent that if you start the course or download the course materials within the 14 days cooling-off period that you waive the 14-day cooling-off period and your right to a refund.
5.2 How to cancel: Simply email us at [email protected] with your order details to cancel your order.
6.1. We offer a 30-day action based money-back guarantee.
6.2. In the event that you decide your purchase was not the right decision, contact our support team by completing this form www.dropshipformula.co.uk/refund-request-form
To be eligible for a refund you must prove you have completed the following action tasks within 30 days: 1) Select a Niche, 2) Found suppliers, and 3) Build a Website. We will then review your work and attempt to help correct the issue you are facing. If we cannot help solve the issue, we’ll issue you a prompt full refund.
6.3. To be eligible for a refund, you must submit your request no later than 30 days following your purchase. After you submit your materials, all refunds are discretionary unless they fall under the cancellation policy in section 5.
Under no circumstances will refunds be issued outside of 30 days and without completion of the action tasks listed above.
*Note: As mentioned above, all refunds are discretionary. If you just downloaded the training material (pdfs, audios, videos, and/or etc), and then promptly asked for a refund, we reserve the right to deny your refund request. We have no intention of keeping your money if you're dissatisfied, but we insist that you commit to taking action within 30 days of your purchase if you want results.
The point of this policy is to give people the chance to try Drop Ship Formula, and if it doesn’t work, they can get their money back. It wasn’t designed to enable people to steal the training material. Furthermore, if it is clear that your assessments are incomplete or that you did not implement the strategies taught in the Drop Ship Formula course, your refund will be denied. However, we will still help and support you in order to get you results.
7. Limitation of Liability
7.1. Our total liability for any loss or damage, caused by the use of courses, course materials or this website will not exceed the actual payment received by us from you for the course.
7.2. We shall not be liable for any indirect loss or damage arising out of, loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of opportunity or your liabilities to third parties.
8. Written Communications
8.1. As part of the Agreement, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you through email and will update you by posting notices on our website. You agree that the information we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications will be in writing.
8.2. All formal notices from you must be sent in the written form and must arrive to us by recorded delivery post.
9.1. If you fail to pay any amount due in accordance with this Agreement or you breach any of the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement or any information provided by you proves to be false or incomplete, we shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement once the Default Notice period is served on you.
9.2. You must observe all the Company's rules applicable to the course. If you commit any breach of such rules or are guilty of any offensive behaviour, the College shall be entitled to expel you from the course, without reimbursement of the fees.
10. Private Coaching
10.1. Cancellation and rescheduling of coaching calls must be submitted 6 hours prior to the scheduled time. Missed appointments are non-refundable.
10.2. Calls are made using zoom video conferencing software, you agree to test your audio and video equipment prior to your scheduled call. Time lost due to technical issues is non-refundable.
10.3. Calls are 30 minutes or 1 hour in duration, every effort will be made by coaches to keep calls on time. However, circumstances may occur where calls may run over the scheduled time.
If you do not schedule multiple calls and your call goes over the scheduled appointment time, you must schedule additional time with your coach before the call may continue.
We have the sole discretion to charge you for additional calls where calls overrun.
10.4. Call package validity is clearly stated at checkout. All calls must be scheduled within the number of days stated for each package. Unused bookings are non-refundable.
10.5. Calls are not recorded by Drop Ship Formula, it is the sole responsibility of the attendee to make their own arrangements should they wish to record calls.
11. Done For You Website Service
11.1. Completion time of each individual website can vary due to many factors outside of our control, we aim to complete within a 4-8 week timescale however this timescale is an estimation and cannot be guaranteed.
11.2. We offer a 6-month money-back guarantee.
11.3. If at any time you decide within the first 6 months that you'd rather us not build your website, email [email protected] and we will issue a full refund for the Done For You part of your purchase.
Under no circumstances will refunds be issued outside of the 6-month window.
11.4. Refund requests must be made before you fill out the website design questionnaire request form.
11.5. Refund requests outside of the statuary 14 days cooling-off will be subject to a £30 administration fee and processing fee of 2.5% + 20p of the total amount to be refunded.
11.6. We offer a set 30-day aftercare support where you can request changes or updates to your website, all requests must be made through the Client Portal.
12. Other Terms
12.1. This Agreement shall be interpreted in all respects in accordance with the law of England and Wales. The parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts for a determination of any question or dispute arising in connection with this Agreement.
12.2. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Any such changes when made will be published on the website.
12.3. If any clause in these terms and conditions is held to be unenforceable or invalid, it will be deemed to be deleted but the remaining terms and conditions will continue in force.
13. Your Data Protection Rights Under GDPR
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Drop Ship Formula aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
13.1. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Drop Ship Formula relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
13.2. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Last Updated: April 27, 2022